DE&I Assessment – A deeper look at 5 areas to help companies understand the current state, and how to move into a better state that is aligned with their company values and culture.
Needs Barriers Impacts Risks Recommendations
Thought Leadership / Thought Partnership – A deeper discussion & brainstorming the WHY (i.e. Why change?) Any DE&I change needs to be carefully thought about, planned, and executed to ensure the goals are realistic and achievable.
- Deeply listening to understand the environment
- Conduct internal and external research to support the WHY
- Design and document an ideal state
- Develop a roadmap to show where you are and how to move forward
- Develop a sustainability plan
- What is psychological safety and why is it important in the workplace?
- The long-term impact of the Gender Pay Gap & why should you care?
- What is the difference between Equity and Equality and why does it matter?
*Due to Covid19 and the increase use of video media platforms, webinars are typically 60 minutes unless requested to be longer.
All webinar can be turned into a ½ day workshop session (4 hours). In-person workshops will be provided when necessary and safe to do.
- A 60-minute complimentary call is provided to better understand the specific needs and desired direction.
- Pricing will be included at the time of a formal proposal due to the customized work based on the needs.